Saturday, February 1, 2014

The women are drinking the beer!

Here is a fun beer story passed down from my mom (Dayna’s mom). I emailed her an article about how craft beer was becoming the drink of choice for women.

My mom sent me this story in response to that email:

“It goes way back, you see. I remember my Grandma Poppy enjoying a beer when I was around 7 years old. It was a real treat for her. I remember when I was at Grandma Poppy’s house, my mom would always get her a glass (yes, she liked it in a glass) of beer.

My mom always enjoyed beer too. She and your Grandpa would always drink a Strohs at night after dinner.

Now look at us! You are ready to open your brewery and I am excited to help (and sample) as we carry on the family tradition of women enjoying a good beer!”

Here is the original article that started this whole discussion. Enjoy!
http://www.northcoastbrewing.com/blog/craft-beer-replaces-wine-as-young-womens-drink-of-choice/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment